Sunday, July 10, 2011

...my weekend sidekicks

Those would be cough candies, my inhaler, a big mug of tea, a box of Kleenex, and some magazines.

I'm sick.  Sicker than sick.  Which I kind of knew was coming....no one should be able to abuse their body the way I have been lately - mostly in terms of lack of sleep/rest - and expect to not get sick.  But it still sucks.  So this weekend I did the adult thing and stayed in, drank my own weight in tea, and napped whenever my eyes started to close.

Luckily, last weekend I found these on sale at Wal-Mart.
 
I'm working my way through season two right now and loving every single episode.  It's so smart, quick, and funny....Aaron Sorkin is a genius.

That being said, I'd really like to get back to enjoying this amazing summer that's happening outside my door.

1 comment:

  1. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered),
    great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more
    effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    http://ninjiom.50webs.com/

    ReplyDelete